Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hangers and mannequins

Why do shirts look better on the Hanger or Mannequin.
I had that happen to me today twice!


I had wanted this shirt FOREVER! It looked amazing on the mannequin but of course not on me.
After I tried the first shirt on I was depressed so I looked around and found this shirt I LOVE it! But just like the first one it was a fail. Then I was super depressed:( I wanted to find a cute shirt and I had a terrible time:(


Now here are a few ways I got myself out of this sad mood. it was quite easy.

#1.I got a really cheap and super cute necklace.
#2. I got candy because as you may know you lose a few pounds when your depressed so I thought to gain some.:):):)

My day ended up being very good. Well that's all I have now... I will write soon!
Love, Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment