Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Creepy and Amazing!

There is this song That is AMAZING! Well that and its kind of creepy... anyway its awesome! I cant upload any videos so I will just write down the lyrics :):):) Sooo here I go.....

Our love story creepy kind of gory. Far from boring. meet me at a post.. Apocalypse. Yeah, I'd be slowly walking in a group stalking you. You'd be the only man alive that I cannot resist. Then all of your friends They'd try to kill us but only because they'd be jealous that our love is deeper than Edward and Bella's.

CHORUS
Oh, If I were a zombie I'd never eat your brain! I'd just want you heart yeah, I'd want your heart yeah, I'd want your heart yeah ooh. If I were a zombie I'd never eat your brain! I'd just want you heart yeah, I'd want your heart yeah, I'd want you heart cause I want ya.

You'd be hiding in a second floor apartment knocking all the stairs down to save your like from the undead. Double barrel shot gun taking out the slow ones. Then you'd see the passion burning in my eye, and I'd keep my head! Then all of your friends they'd try to kill us but only because they'd be jealous that our love is deeper than Edward and Bella's!

CHORUS

And I'd try not to bite and effect you! Because I'd respect you to much! And that's why I'd wait until we got married! Oh, and our happiest day would be spent picking off all of your friends and they'd see a love this deep wont stay buried!

CHORUS

THE END!!!

So how did you like it? I absolutely LOVE this song! If you want to listen to it get on youtube and type in "The Zombie Song by Stephanie Mabey" Its a great song I hope you enjoyed it! Here's some pictures!
This is Stephanie Mabey!
This is the kind of art work she uses for her songs! Well that's it! Bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment